Library Group Study Rooms are for CSU Stanislaus Students Only
To reserve a room
1. Select Date of reservation using the "Go to Date" button or the < and > buttons.
2. Click on a green box in the grid that corresponds to the room you want to reserve starting at your desired time. Each box is a 15 minute time slot. Start time must be 1 hour from current time.
3. The system will default to a 1 hour time period. Change the length of time using the drop-down menu that is displayed under the grid to summarize the reservation.
4. Click on the "Submit Times" button.
5. You will be prompted to sign with your Warrior ID credentials.
6. Review the reservation details. Enter your first name, last name and campus email address in the fields.
7. Click on the "Submit my Booking" button. A confirmation page will be displayed and a confirmation email message will be sent to you.